Вам предлагается угадать оные, не обращаясь к помощи Yandex'а и прочего, где находится все.
Несколько из них даже раскручиваются :)
1. "How long shall we
Mourn in the dark
The bliss and the beauty
Will not return"
2. Things are pretty much the same
like in the year thirty eight
oh won't we ever learn
3. The Poet and the painter casting shadows on the water -
as the sun plays on the infantry returning from the sea.
4. Cheers to the Knights and Days of olde
the beggars and the thieves
living in an enchanted wood
5. Deus deus Sabaoth - pleni sunt caeli et terra
Gloria tura - gloria tura
Und da warst Du -
Nicht am Licht das Dich umgab
6. Here I am on the road again
Here I am upon the stage
7.A lady with a violin playing to the seals
Hearken to the sound of calling
8. Behind the depth, before the height,
surrounded by the serpent Jormundgand,
9. Sing us a song
A song to keep us warm
10. Sunday morning. Is everyday for all I care.
And I'm not scared.
Light my candles. In a daze cause I've found god.
11.Your pride has built the wall so strong that I can't get through!
Is there really no chance to start once again?
12. But in this heart of darkness
Our hope lies lost and torn;
All flame like love is fleeting
When there's no hope anymore
13. Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
14. People pass me by on my imaginary steets
Ordinary people it's impossible to meet
15. The dance for fire and wind
and the stories about old kings
are pleasing our brave lords
16. Your faithful dog shines brighter than its lord and master
Your jewelled sword twinkles as the world rolls by.
17. Migrating with the geese
My soul has finally found peace
Doesn't matter that man has no wings
18. Life is very short, and there’s no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend.
19. Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again
Dragged by force of some inner tide
20. To a happier day
That exists in your mind
And in your smile